lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

welcome to mi blog






HEY! welcome to my blog,  this is mi online dairy. I will write here some of my English class experiences . not much to tell .... :3

My name’s Gustavo Duarte but you can call me Gus. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in "Loma linda. I’m 18 years old and I study law at URBE . My favorite subjects are reporting redacccion and English. This trimester I am taking 5 classes and I am in the 3th trimester....
like music,shopping,model, stay en internet,photos, studying English, talking on the blackberry with my friends on PIN, pizza , clothing, my family , travel. I also enjoy going out with my friends to see movies or walk in the mall... ^u^












My dream is to travel around the world, visit Paris!!! ,Thokio and England, I want to graduate from notary Public and be a good Law. I also want to learn to speak japanes,Italian and portuguis. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a departament and a nice car, have a children and work hard.
 


DONT LIKE! onions, bullying , getting up early on the weekend,discrimination, regueton injustice, and  . I can't stand people smoking

About English, I llike learn new languages. I think English is a priority.

What do I do to practice my English?

 I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a nice practis and its fun :D! . I use social networks like facebook and twitter to connect to people around the world and make friends. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too.  

And that is all..... :3!

be true be you !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario